– Made from 100% upcycled fabric. I cut my fabric from upcycled bedding or off-cuts from fabric stores that would have otherwise been headed for the trash.
– Sewn with 100% recycled polyester thread. I choose a thread that has been spooled from recycled plastic water bottles.
– An extra layer of unbleached twill on the top and corners helps with durability against digging
– A zipper compartment on the bottom of the shell allows you easily unstuff your shell for machine washing. The zipper also has a cover to protect your flooring.
– Personalize your bed shell with your furry friend’s name. Embroidered with the same recycled thread that our shells are sewn with.
– Choose from Sans serif, Script, or Block Fonts
– Multiple colours to choose from
Made with love to order:
– My patterns are already cut and just waiting to be sewn before being delivered to your best fur friend
– Due to using upcycled fabric, prints are extremely limited. Once a product is sold out I can not offer the same print again – there is no such thing as a re-stock in my shop.
– Lovingly handmade, my products can slightly vary from photos shown. Fabric print positioning, handle variance etc. My products are natural and are intended to have that handcrafted slouchy look. So if you’re expecting the perfect templated mass-produced beds usually found in the pet store, my product is not for you.
– For every eco-friendly pet bed sold, we PROUDLY PLANT 1 TREE with our reforestation partner One Tree Planted. We care deeply about the planet and creating a business that gives back to nature. Former Fibres is honoured to support reforestation as part of our commitment to sustainability.
My pet bed shells are machine washable for easy cleaning. The full care instructions vary depending on what type of filling you choose, check out my full detailed care instructions
Stuff your own:
Be your own zero waste hero and stuff your bed using unwanted textiles that you already have around the house. Sheets, blankets, shirts and sweaters work great! Just add the shell to your cart nothing more is needed.
Add Kapok Stuffing:
Kapok is an eco-conscious pet lovers alternative to regular pet beds. Stuff your bed with the softest filling around, you’re pet will never leave their bed! Kapok is an all-natural fibre extracted from the seedpod of the Kapok tree. Stuffing your shell with Kapok fibre is not only environmentally friendly, it is also safe for your pet! Kapok fibre is lightweight, non-allergenic, non-toxic, naturally anti-bacterial, resistant to rot and odourless. Learn all about Kapok