– Two layers of 100% upcycled fabric. The Inside is lined with plush fleece or minky fabric. I cut my fabric from upcycled bedding, blankets or off-cuts from fabric stores that would have otherwise been headed for the trash.
– Sewn with 100% recycled polyester thread. I choose a thread that has been spooled from recycled plastic water bottles.
– The tag is laser engraved on real swede
My snuggle sacks shells are machine washable for easy cleaning. Read the full care instructions
Made with love and ready to ship:
– My snuggle sacs are already sewn waiting to be delivered to your best fur friend
– Due to using upcycled fabric, prints are extremely limited. Once a product is sold out I can not offer the same print again – there is no such thing as a re-stock in my shop.
– Lovingly handmade, my products can slightly vary from photos shown. Fabric print positioning, variances etc. My products are natural and are intended to have that handcrafted look. So if you’re expecting the perfect templated mass-produced product usually found in the pet store, my product is not for you.
– For every eco-friendly pet bed and snuggle sack sold, we PROUDLY PLANT 1 TREE with our reforestation partner One Tree Planted. We care deeply about the planet and creating a business that gives back to nature. Former Fibres is honoured to support reforestation as part of our commitment to sustainability.